New Concept Car to be unveiled at Pebble Beach Concours d-Elegance

New Concept Car to be unveiled at Pebble Beach Concours d-Elegance

Cadillac has just announced that it will be unveiling a new concept car at this weekend's Pebble Beach Concours d-Elegance. The big reveal will happen at cadillac's Peter hay Hill exhibit.

Cadillac hasn't released any other details, but rumor has it that the concept could preview Cadillac's new flagship sedan, which is meant to rival the Mercedes-benz S-Class and BMW 7-Series.

Along with the concept car Cadillac will be showing off some vintage vehicles: a 1967 Eldorado, a 1965 Coupe Deville, and a 1937 Series 90 V16.

Speaking of Cadillac concept cars, take a look at this one called the Cadillac Estill. It is conceived by California-based Czech designer Ondrej Jirec. This concept is a proposal for a futuristic Cadillac supercar. It is meant to be recognizably Cadillac, but very futuristic.

Cadillac-Estill-2-730x347.jpg

Cadillac-Estill-4-730x240.jpg

Cadillac-Estill-5.jpg

Cadillac-Estill-6.jpg

Cadillac-Estill-1.jpg

It is looking very Batmobile meets Minority Report to me. Very cool.

is it me or does the concept on the right, in the picture with the two concepts, look somewhat like the BMW i8?

4. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements

been tired of waiting for a supercar from GM, throw a vin on the above car and make it available to us already!!!

6. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements