Hi! Newly leased 2013 2.0T here

Hi! Newly leased 2013 2.0T here

Just picked up a 36 month lease at the end of the year on a 2013 2.0T Premium, blue, black. Great-looking car and I really enjoy the CUE system. After everything I had read about the car, I was really concerned about CUE. I'm coming from an '04 BMW 645Ci with the old iDrive system and, in comparison, this is a marvel!

welcome to the forum, congrats on getting your 2.0T, hopefully you like it as much as your 6 series. You must be missing all the torque you had with that big german V8. How long did you have it for?

Quote Originally Posted by Jagular View Post
    Just picked up a 36 month lease at the end of the year on a 2013 2.0T Premium, blue, black. Great-looking car and I really enjoy the CUE system. After everything I had read about the car, I was really concerned about CUE. I'm coming from an '04 BMW 645Ci with the old iDrive system and, in comparison, this is a marvel!
    Hello Jagular,

Welcome to the forum! We are happy to have you part of the Cadillac community. Congrats on your recent lease of a 2013 2.0 Premium ATS! It seems like you are enjoying your vehicle so far. Continue to enjoy your ride! If you ever have concerns or questions, please contact us via private message. We are here to assist.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

4. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements

congrats on the new car.

compared to any BMW from 2004 that ATS is a marvel

Welcome!

Glad you found what you like. what else were you looking at before you stumbled up on the ATS?

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Guy View Post
    Welcome!

Glad you found what you like. what else were you looking at before you stumbled up on the ATS?
    Probably a BMW? Lexus? Mercedes?

I think he made a good choice by going with Cadillac.

what made you decide on the ATS over the new F30 3 series?

9. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements