GMI First Drive: 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.5L [Unofficial] [Archive] - Cadillac ATS Forum : Cadillac ATS Forums

: GMI First Drive: 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.5L [Unofficial]

ATS-Guy
06-20-2012, 04:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=AA-3QFLydzA

GM Inside News Contributor C. Charles Hahn drives the all-new and highly anticipated 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.5L at the Lansing Grand River assembly plant in Lansing, Michigan on Saturday, June 16, 2012. The ATS will be arriving in dealers later this summer.

cfrp
06-26-2012, 09:39 PM
Nice! Good find! A inside shot of the car while driving. It looks amazing. Very good system for an electric system. It looks like all new steering systems are electric. Maybe it's cheaper. I've found that in most videos the navigation and audio unit seems to be very slow.

Vseries
06-28-2012, 03:41 AM
Nice! Good find! A inside shot of the car while driving. It looks amazing. Very good system for an electric system. It looks like all new steering systems are electric. Maybe it's cheaper. I've found that in most videos the navigation and audio unit seems to be very slow.
thats the Cadillac CUE system, i heard many good and bad things about it. Hopefully it's been improved for the ATS.