2015 ATS-V Spy Shots

2015 ATS-V Spy Shots

The ATS-V has been spied in full camouflage along with an unlikely partner, the BMW M3. Rumor is the ATS-V will have a twin-turbo 3.6-liter V6. Hopefully with a manual transmission.

Better be with a manual transmission.

Here is motortrends article about the spyshots. A few more photos there too. And some info
    http://wot.motortrend.com/spied-2015...#axzz2VM3OYpXC

The ATS-V prototype appears to sport a lower ride, while larger solid brake rotors peek out from behind the wheels that are wrapped with wider and lower profile rubber. Loose camo around the trunk lid suggests a lip spoiler, while the exhaust features twin tips on each side, which our photographer notes, “belted out a healthy exhaust note.”
    While the BMW M3 is powered by a naturally aspirated 414-hp 4.0-liter V-8, the ATS-V will likely use a twin-turbo 3.6-liter V-6, which makes 420 hp in the 2014 CTS sedan. Power output could be increased in the rear-drive ATS-V, though the twin-turbo V-6 makes 430 lb-ft of torque compared to the outgoing M3′s 300 lb-ft. We’ve spied variants of the next-generation M4 coupe, a car that may use a twin-turbo I-6 producing around 450 hp and 406 lb-ft of torque. With the CTS-V offering manual and automatic transmissions, we expect a similar choice for the ATS-V.
    Currently, the 2014 Cadillac ATS is powered by a naturally aspirated 202-hp 2.5-liter I-4, a 272-hp turbocharged 2.0-liter I-4, and naturally aspirated 321-hp 3.6-liter V-6. While all three engines use a six-speed automatic, only the turbo-four is available with a six-speed manual transmission. An automatic with eight or more speeds may appear on the ATS’ options list.

Read more: http://wot.motortrend.com/spied-2015...#ixzz2VM8udFqZ
    Follow us: @MotorTrend on Twitter | MotortrendMag on Facebook

3. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements