Paulguns

Thread: Paulguns

Paulguns

Just got 2013 ATS 2.0 T awd Standard. I got it 10 days ago. When the car idles, there is a sputter (uneven idle) from the engine. Even other people felt it. I read, that a lot of new owners have experienced the same, and the dealers could not find the problem after 2 or 3 service visits. Any one else here has this problem? Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulguns View Post
    Just got 2013 ATS 2.0 T awd Standard. I got it 10 days ago. When the car idles, there is a sputter (uneven idle) from the engine. Even other people felt it. I read, that a lot of new owners have experienced the same, and the dealers could not find the problem after 2 or 3 service visits. Any one else here has this problem? Any suggestions?
    Hello Paulguns,

I want to congratulate you on getting your new ATS! Each customer is treated on a case by case basis. I am sorry your vehicle is already experiencing an issue in such a short time frame. If there are additional questions or concerns you would like to discuss, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Service

I don't think anyone has found the problem yet. Just be persistent in bringing it in to the dealer to have it serviced. Try other dealerships even.

Someone will eventually find the problem or Cadillac will recognize the problem and put a fix out for it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements