Need new wheels

Thread: Need new wheels

Need new wheels

Ok so I bought my ATS a couple days ago and I love the car except for the 17" wheels. Looking at 19's or 20's. wanted to see if anyone has had any luck with Vossen, forgeline, advan or Rays wheels? Was gonna look at D2 forged but I'm leasing this thing and don't feel like dropping that kind of money on wheels right now. It seems we don't have much to choose from or I'm on the wrong websites. Any help is appreciated.

Because there isn't much information on fitment it's going to be tough to figure out what width and offset will fit.

All the brands you listed are quality brands. Post up some photos if you do get some since there aren't very many out there.

19's would look nice.

im looking for the same answers not allot of info out there.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements

I have a 2005 VW Golf (2L SDI). Some time ago my garage suggested my fly wheel was on its last legs. It has recently developed a violent judder at the front end when I lift the clutch to move off and yesterday it started to rattle terribly. The noise is now intermittent. Obviously I'll be taking it to my garage when it opens again on Tuesday but I like to go with a bit of backup - does this sound like the fly wheel finally giving up? Are there any other checks I can do? Many thanks.

I had all kinds of trouble finding the fitment for my 2015 ATS4 Coupe 2.0T Premium. Here is what I ended up with.

5x115 bolt pattern
    19x9.5 rear 35 offset
    265/30/19 rear tires
    19x8.5 front 35 offset
    235/35/19 front tires

IMG_0146.jpg
    Last edited by Inferno2ss; 02-03-2015 at 04:51 AM.

7. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements