Cadillac ATS vs XTS

Cadillac ATS vs XTS

Interesting comparison between the Cadillac ATS and XTS by the guys over at GMAuthority

While both have similar specs. Ie. luxury 4 door V6 sedans. The XTS is a full size sedan. They are very dissimilar in that the ATS is much sportier than the XTS.

Has anyone here taken a look at the XTS?

Quote Originally Posted by G.W View Post
    Has anyone here taken a look at the XTS?
    Sure. The ATS was at the top of the list. The XTS probably wasn't in my top 100. Very few buyers of either have a hard decision. Somebody just had some web space to fill.

Hey all I was wanting to buy a Cadillac and I was wondering what's the difference between the models,.
    needs your ideas and suggestion about them,.
    Waiting,.?

Metal Recyclers Brisbane
    Last edited by Chan Makhna; 11-06-2013 at 03:46 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Chan Makhna View Post
    Hey all I was wanting to buy a Cadillac and I was wondering what's the difference between the models,.
    Waiting,.?
    The ATS starts at 33k while the XTS starts at $44k. That is a really big difference. Then there is the CTS that starts at $40k. Though this price point will change in the next model with a price increase of $7k. Are you dedicated to getting a Cadillac or are you looking at other brands?

Quote Originally Posted by Chan Makhna View Post
    Waiting,.?
    Hello Chan Makhna,

I see you are interested in buying a Cadillac vehicle! I have looked up some of the differences between the models for you. I pulled up both of the base models for comparison for you. The ATS features a 2.5L engine and rear wheel drive, where the XTS features a 3.6L engine and front wheel drive. The XTS offers more horsepower at 304, where the ATS has 202. When I looked into the interior of the vehicle, I see that single zone climate control, power tilt/sliding sunroof, and heated driver seats are not available on the XTS, but are available on the ATS. Here is a link that might be able to help: http://www.cadillac.com/cadillac/too...=349971&sValue.

Please private message me if you have any other questions. If you need help locating a vehicle as well, I would be more than happy to assist you in that aspect as well. Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I hope you find the right vehicle for you!

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

What's your priority, rear seat legroom or handling? If you need both, and have plenty of money to spend, then wait for the new CTS.

Same I'd also wait for the new CTS.

Very excited for the new CTS.

9. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements