Cover King Custom Seat Covers

Cover King Custom Seat Covers

Hello everyone.

I was looking for custom fit seat covers, but no one has them yet. Is there anyone near Anaheim, CA that can have there ATS seats measurements taken by Cover King so they can start taking orders? Maybe you can get an incentive from them. Below is the reply email I received from them.

Thank you for contacting Coverking Support!

Even though we have an every-expanding library of many thousands of patterns, we do not yet have the pattern available for your specific vehicle.

However, if you are in Southern California and would allow us to have access to your vehicle for 4-6 hours at our facility in Anaheim, we could measure your vehicle and develop a new pattern over the next week.

If you can not make your vehicle available to us at our Southern California facility, development of a pattern would depend on Coverking being able to find access to a similar vehicle. This process would take approx. 4-6 weeks. If we can not get access to a similar vehicle, we will not be able to develop a pattern for you.

well if anyone is in socal. Drop by cover king!

4. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements

yeah, not much going on in this forum. I guess most buyers aren't tech savvy.

Bump. Maybe someone has a day off with nothing to do and can take a drive.

8. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements