Loving My New ATS!

Loving My New ATS!

Just got my new crystal red ATS last Thursday and I'm loving it! I'm a 63-year-old woman who has always loved nice cars. I worked hard for many years and put enough away for retirement that I finally decided I deserved a new Cadillac. I can't believe how young I feel when I drive this car! Getting lots of looks from admirers!

I went with the basic 4 cylinder and I'm not disappointed. It has plenty of pep, and the gas mileage should be excellent. It has just enough extras to make it the perfect car for me. I keep thinking of new places to go, just so I can drive this car.

Welcome Yanie1020.

How about some pics of the car?
    Last edited by HoosierDaddy; 07-03-2013 at 03:44 PM.

Hello Yanie1020,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new vehicle! An ATS is a great choice! I agree with HoosierDaddy, we would like to see some pics of the car as well. If you have any questions or concerns throughout your ownership process, please feel free to message Laura or myself privately here so we can look into it for you. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

4. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy View Post
    Welcome Yanie1020.

How about some pics of the car?
    I'll take some photos this weekend and post them soon! As I mentioned, it's the basic model, but it still looks better than the premium models of many other vehicles!

6. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements