Musty Smell from Vents at Start Up - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    My car has the same smell and I could not figure out what it was until I just read this. I thought there was water leaking in the car somewhere so I'm glad I'm not the only one having this issues. Has anyone confirmed the mold issue and I only ask because I've
    had 3 sinus infections and my allergies have been horrible since I've purchased the car 6 months ago. It could be nothing but strange that it all has happened around the same time.

I sent you a private message.

Quote Originally Posted by jpmchale80 View Post
    My car has the same smell and I could not figure out what it was until I just read this. I thought there was water leaking in the car somewhere so I'm glad I'm not the only one having this issues. Has anyone confirmed the mold issue and I only ask because I've
    had 3 sinus infections and my allergies have been horrible since I've purchased the car 6 months ago. It could be nothing but strange that it all has happened around the same time.
    I sent you a private message.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements

I had the exact issue. I brought to dealer (Sewell in Houston, TX) and they solved the problem. they had to keep the car overnight and remove the whole dash but whatever they did worked, and it was all under warranty.

6. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements