ATS Shudder or Vibration while driving

ATS Shudder or Vibration while driving

I have a 2013 ATS AWD 2.0L Automatic with less than 1000 miles. I have experienced multiple times a Shudder or Vibration in the powertrain while at speeds of 40 to 70 mph, usually while a slight deceleration. I have been back to dealer twice. It sort of feels like a poor road or small rumble strip , and usually continues till under about 35 mph.

Anyone else experience?

Quote Originally Posted by mapnromeo View Post
    I have a 2013 ATS AWD 2.0L Automatic with less than 1000 miles. I have experienced multiple times a Shudder or Vibration in the powertrain while at speeds of 40 to 70 mph, usually while a slight deceleration. I have been back to dealer twice. It sort of feels like a poor road or small rumble strip , and usually continues till under about 35 mph.

Anyone else experience?
    Hello mapnromeo,

I apologize for the shudder or vibration issues you are having with your ATS. I see you have been to the dealer twice for this issue. I would like to gather additional information from you to further assist with this situation. If you would like my assistance, please private message me, and include your full contact information, VIN, current mileage and dealership name and location.

Thanks,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Yes. I have a 2017 with about 13k on it and has been doing it for a while now. Was going to call dealer today and thought I would do some research first. Not sure if I will get anything resolved. Wife loves the car but after driving it with this issue she wouldn't care if she never saw it again!

4. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements

I have a 2017 with 12k miles. Does the same thing only mine is when I accelerate. Not all the time but often enough to be concerning.

I would suspect a bad torque converter, as I have been waiting 5 weeks for a convertor for my 2015 (34K miles) and was told they are on national backorder! Apparently might suspect issue with same!!

7. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements