Ats died - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ats died

Quote Originally Posted by bluwoody View Post
    I have been having problems with mine, thought it was bad fuel but the other day the check engine light came on, made and appointment with the dealer, the did two updates to the computer and as of yesterday it seems to be running alright. I have had a couple of other annoying things happen ( the interior lights and radio would not l=come on for the longest time, took it in and they ran a test and found nothing ), I had this happen again a couple of weeks ago and after letting the car sit over night it all came back with not problems.
    Hello bluwoody,

Thanks for sharing your situation. I see you have worked with the dealer and they were able to update the vehicle computer system, in which now it seems to be running properly for you. I am sorry you are experiencing a malfunction with the interior lights and radio. You mentioned they are working now after the vehicle was sitting over night, but I do understand intermittent issues can be frustrating to deal with. If you want to further discuss any current concerns or questions, please reach out to us via private message or by email at socialmedia@gm.com.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Good to have some one from Cadillac on board. Love this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Guy View Post
    yeah it really helps to have them here, sometimes calling in and dealing with problems that way not always gets things taken care of.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements

Laura, Thank you! I will contact you if I have another problem with the interior lights and radio. At this time everything seems to be working properly!!

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Vseries View Post
    If you're having that lighting and radio problem after the car is sitting over night, it's possible the battery may be bad. Have your dealer perform a load test on it
    The problem has been after I drive it and then let it sit for an hour or so! Thanks, I will have them check it next time.

Laura, Thank you! I will contact you if I have another problem with the interior lights and radio. At this time everything seems to be working properly!!

Pete
    Hello Pete,

You are more than welcome! We will be sure to assist you, if you need to message us in the near future.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Guy View Post
    Hi Cadillac Guy,

We are happy to have you as part of the Cadillac family on this forum! Gregory and I monitor the Cadillac forums and are here to assist with concerns and questions you have. We can be contacted via private message or by email at socialmedia@gm.com.

Regards,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Customer Service View Post
    Hello Pete,

You are more than welcome! We will be sure to assist you, if you need to message us in the near future.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

It started again tonight, left the house drove about 200 yards and the car started to buck as if it wasn't getting any fuel, I stopped and turned the engine off, restarted it and it was fine! I'm going to drive it tomorrow and see what happens, I will contact the dealer if it continues. I am getting very frustrated!!
    Pete

Have not had any more issues with my car,
    Some simple things to check, make shure
    Gas cap is on to first click, there is a warning on
    The gas cap, also the audio panel that flips up
    If it does not close properly the screen will not
    Come on.
    Cheers

It started again tonight, left the house drove about 200 yards and the car started to buck as if it wasn't getting any fuel, I stopped and turned the engine off, restarted it and it was fine! I'm going to drive it tomorrow and see what happens, I will contact the dealer if it continues. I am getting very frustrated!!
    Pete
    Hello Pete,

I am sorry your vehicle is experiencing trouble again. I do understand your frustration and recommend you bring it into the dealer if it continues, just like you mentioned. I can assist you during that process if you would like. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need our assistance.

Regards,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

12. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements