Ats died - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ats died

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac.Fan View Post
    yeah he's lucky, usually dealers make you wait to demand a replacement under lemon laws
    I'd be courious to see how good he is if it happens again, will the dealer come through or was it empty promise. We ill see

Quote Originally Posted by GJB View Post
    I'd be courious to see how good he is if it happens again, will the dealer come through or was it empty promise. We ill see
    Another reason to make sure you take names and make sure those promises get backed otherwise it's just he said she said and it will just stop their, no further action taken. Cadillac/GM is trying to turn the brand around so who knows maybe now they want to be far better with pleasing their customers.

wow the dealership seems pretty nice to just replace your car. I would be glad to take the offer but its one of those things to believe when it happens.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements

Maybe it was a slug of bad gas. Burn the tank down and fill up with a tank of top tier gas and see if it happens again.

So far so good, like the one guy says, I also think it was
    Contaminated fuel, dealer reprogrammed all moduals,
    inspected all harnesses and cleared all t.s.b., they treated us very well
    And covered all costs. Very happy with car now. As to a definate
    Cause, my never know.

Was visiting mom, she is gave me a little statue of st. Christopher
    Not being very religious I patted his bald head thanked mom
    And put it in trunk. Five minutes later passing in front
    Of church and car stalled and would not start!
    St. Christopher now sits on a shelf at home.

He was just trying to get you to go inside. No long-term car problems, just a gentle hint.

Quote Originally Posted by jgcorn View Post
    So far so good, like the one guy says, I also think it was
    Contaminated fuel, dealer reprogrammed all moduals,
    inspected all harnesses and cleared all t.s.b., they treated us very well
    And covered all costs. Very happy with car now. As to a definate
    Cause, my never know.

Was visiting mom, she is gave me a little statue of st. Christopher
    Not being very religious I patted his bald head thanked mom
    And put it in trunk. Five minutes later passing in front
    Of church and car stalled and would not start!
    St. Christopher now sits on a shelf at home.
    Hello jgcorn,

I am glad to hear that you haven’t experienced the concern again with your ATS. If you do experience another issue with your ATS, please feel free to private message us and Laura or I will look into your concern. Thank you very much for your time for keeping us updated.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

I have been having problems with mine, thought it was bad fuel but the other day the check engine light came on, made and appointment with the dealer, the did two updates to the computer and as of yesterday it seems to be running alright. I have had a couple of other annoying things happen ( the interior lights and radio would not l=come on for the longest time, took it in and they ran a test and found nothing ), I had this happen again a couple of weeks ago and after letting the car sit over night it all came back with not problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Customer Service View Post
    Hello jgcorn,

I am glad to hear that you haven’t experienced the concern again with your ATS. If you do experience another issue with your ATS, please feel free to private message us and Laura or I will look into your concern. Thank you very much for your time for keeping us updated.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

these problems that come and disappear are no fun at all. left without a trace :O

Quote Originally Posted by bluwoody View Post
    I have been having problems with mine, thought it was bad fuel but the other day the check engine light came on, made and appointment with the dealer, the did two updates to the computer and as of yesterday it seems to be running alright. I have had a couple of other annoying things happen ( the interior lights and radio would not l=come on for the longest time, took it in and they ran a test and found nothing ), I had this happen again a couple of weeks ago and after letting the car sit over night it all came back with not problems.
    If you're having that lighting and radio problem after the car is sitting over night, it's possible the battery may be bad. Have your dealer perform a load test on it

12. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements