Watch Riddick Online Free 'Rare Exports' pulls its story from the origin of Santa Claus who was more of a scary figure that kidnapped and killed bad children, but then was tidied up nicely for marketing by certain companies as the nice old man whose lap you have no problem putting your child upon. Watch Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters Online Free

Watch Riddick Online Free Director Jalmari Helander originally created two film shorts in 2003 and 2005 entitled "Rare Exports, Inc." and "Rare Exports, Inc. - Safety Instructions", which became viral cult hits on the internet so he expanded these into the feature length delightful 'Rare Exports'.Watch Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters Online Free

Watch One Direction This Is Us Online Free Most holiday films are geared towards children naturally, and I love those that can still bring a happy tear like 'Charlie Brown Christmas', 'The Year Without A Santa Claus' and 'Miracle On 34th Street' (original only), but our twisted sides loves a dark comedy holiday film made solely for adults like 'Bad Santa', so the Finnish import 'Rare Exports' easily falls into our list for top holiday films. Watch Shuddh Desi Romance Online Free

Watch One Direction This Is Us Online Free I've always been fascinated by the origin of Santa Claus and the deeper in the past you delve, the darker that origin is and Helander has embraced that to make a wonderful film that's comically evil, and shouldn't cause the uproar that 'Silent Night, Deadly Night' caused in the 1980′s. Watch Shuddh Desi Romance Online Free

Watch The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Online Free Rare Exports has that fun 80′s feel to it though, and taking a lesson from Steven Spielberg, the tale is told through the eyes of a child who quickly gets wise to what's fact and what fiction has been foisted upon him.Watch Despicable Me 2 Online Free

Watch The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Online Free 'Rare Exports' starts just before Christmas, way up North in the Finnish Arctic, with a mysterious expedition from the US beginning an excavation on a mountain in the hopes of finding the original Santa Claus, who is not the rosy cheeked lovable old man that the world has come to know him as. Watch Grown Ups 2 Online Free

Watch The Conjuring Online Free Troubled by the thought of his impending release is a young lad called Pietari (Onni Tommila), who lives with his father, Rauno (Jorma Tommila) at their reindeer slaughterhouse home. Just the thought that a director would put something a holiday film with a reindeer slaughterhouse does make you smirk.Watch Kick Ass 2 Online Free

Watch The Conjuring Online Free Although no one heeds Pietari's warnings, soon enough strange things are happening to the nearby small community, with a herd of reindeer being found torn to pieces in the snow. When an eccentric seeming old man (Peeter Jakobi) is caught in one of his father's wolf traps and the local children all go missing, he rallies his father and his friends to take up arms against their impending yuletide doom. Pietari is able to piece things together and try to stop things before it's too late.Watch The Butler Online Free

Watch We're The Millers Online Free The beauty of 'Rare Exports' is that it zips along at only 77 minutes and smartly pokes fun at the Christmas film genre with some very laugh at loud moments. One of my favorites that made me keep laughing and snicker even now writing it is the elves in this film. Watch The Bling Ring Online Free

Watch We're The Millers Online Free As with our idea of Santa Claus, the elves in this world are just old naked men with a job, and there's a great scene where all the elves are rounded up to go trudging through the snow. That's one image no one will soon forget and everyone will be talking about. Rare Exports is beautifully shot, and the special effects are used as they should be, only when needed.Watch Planes Online Free

_______