Review your ATS here

Review your ATS here

Welcome to Cadillac ATS ownership! You obviously think buying an ATS was a smart choice. Want to tell other car shoppers what you think? Then AutoGuide.com invites you to review your new carr, to help undecided car shoppers make the best decision.

Hit the link below to get started:
    http://www.autoguide.com/new-cars/20...te-review.html

I am offically in the Cadillac family. This is the first car I have purchased that I was 100% satisified. I received a great price for my trade in (2008 Mercedes C300 w/30K mi.) I ended up getting a 2014 ATS Luxury model with no money down and my notes were lower than my Mercedes. Best car transaction I have ever had. My only gripe is that I could not get the perfomance level...I love the fog lights on it, and I found out that I can't get them as an aftermarket option. Does anyone know where to get fog lights?

I'm officially a part of the Cadillac family now. I'm completely satisfied with my purchase, which is a first for me. I traded in my 2008 Mercedes C300 with only 30,000 miles and got a great price for it. I was able to get a 2014 ATS Luxury model with no down payment and my monthly payments are even lower than they were with the Mercedes. The car buying process was the best I've ever experienced. My only complaint is that I wasn't able to upgrade to the performance level. However, I do love the fog lights on the car, but unfortunately, they're not available as an aftermarket option. Does anyone know where I could find fog lights?

4. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements