Download Insidious 2 Movie People do not watch enough television. Did that get your attention? It most likely did in this day and age of babysitting via the boob tube and blaming the obesity epidemic on sedentary habits (read: sitting on one's ass watching TV). Well, despite your personal opinion on the issue, I stand by that statement. While I am sensitive to many social issues plaguing this country, my concerns do not rest with what many perceive as a medium rotting our minds. I'm much shallower than that - I just want my favorite shows to survive and thrive for many seasons to come.Download Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 Movie

Download Besharam Movie You see, I am a professed television junkie, and very proud of it. I'm the person who thinks TiVo is the greatest invention to surface in my lifetime (followed closely by plasma screens and sports bars). And if people don't start watching more TV, the programs I dearly love (okay, that may be a bit strong - and strange) will not garner the required ratings to earn industry respect and remain on the air. That's not an outcome that sits well with me. So, I have taken it upon myself to spread the gospel of some shows that have thus far avoided the network executive axe known as cancellation, though their existence remains precarious.Download One Direction This Is Us Movie

Download Besharam Movie My viewing habits are not solely restricted to ratings-challenged shows, but it seems the ones I like the most are constantly ignored by the majority of television viewers (which says a lot of the tastes of the masses). My addiction is dependent on getting more eyeballs to the TV screens. My social life (or lack thereof) be damned, I need these shows to stick around for a while...Download The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Movie

Download Gravity Movie How can one resist the wittiest writing on television today, coupled with a perfectly eccentric cast led by the lovely (and underrated) Lauren Graham? Sure, it airs opposite the rating behemoth that is "American Idol," but that amateur sing-along contest is loaded with boring fluff (and bad singers) and is better viewed with a fast-forward button (read: record it and blast through it in 20 minutes, or less). For those macho-type guys out there, don't be off put by the title and the premise of a mother-daughter relationship - it's so much more than that. There are plenty of funny moments that can be appreciated by both sexes... plus Lauren Graham is really hot.Download Prisoners Movie

Download Gravity Movie Currently my favorite show on the air (and possibly of all time), "Gilmore Girls" has been lauded by critics throughout its five-year run (though some argue that the fourth season was below its usual level of excellence). Critical acclaim doesn't mean squat when it comes to attracting viewers (as pointed out in the aforementioned slam on viewing tastes). However, this quirky little show has benefited from airing on. Download The Conjuring Movie

Download Don Jon Movie The WB where the standards of ratings are lower than those of the Big Four (ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX). Because of this, "Gilmore Girls" is in no danger of cancellation; my rant resides with the fact that it gets little-to-no respect and has been completely snubbed by the Emmy committee year after year. On any other network (save UPN), Graham and her co-stars would have racked up a slew of nominations by now. Maybe with a larger audience, the powers-that-be would stand up and take notice of quality television, regardless of it airing on a network they refuse to acknowledge.Download We're The Millers Movie

Download Rush Movie UPN, the other bastard-child network, boasted one of the best new programs of the 2004-05 season, giving "Desperate Housewives" and "Lost" a run for their money in the critical acclaim department. "Veronica Mars" was one of the lowest rated shows on television, but mercifully, UPN opted to renew it since it's one of the only programs to get positive press in the network's brief history. With an enticing mystery that ran throughout the entire season, and original weekly subplots, The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 1.

Download Baggage Claim Movie Veronica Mars is like a cool blend of "Twin Peaks" and "Beverly Hills 90210." The premise of a high school girl working with her private investigator father might sound a little "Scooby Doo-ish," but the show's creators avoid the standard pitfalls with exemplary writing and creative plot twists. The acting is top-notch, led by the cute and perky Kristen Bell in the title role (who is enough to get me watching), and even the most hated characters (Logan) can be endearing over time.The Big Bang Theory Season 7 Episode 3

Download Instructions Not Included Movie This FOX comedy, narrated in a hilariously deadpan style by the one-and-only Ron Howard, is the perfect example of a show in search of an audience, but is still showered with accolades. Whereas few take notice of "Gilmore Girls" and "Veronica Mars" over on The WB and UPN respectively, "Arrested Development" has become the darling of the Emmys, winning Best Comedy last year and earning another nod this year. Glee Season 5 Episode 2

Download Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 Movie The critical success of this laugh-your-ass-off sitcom has saved it from extinction - there is no way FOX could give up so easily on a show of this caliber. Emmy wins aside, the audience has to take more of an interest in the antics of the Bluth family. If not, the network will be forced to pull the plug and replace it with ratings-generating crap, like another night of 'American Idol" or some reality show concoction that demeans some segment of the population... and no one wants that!Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Episode 3

____