Just installed a cat-back magnaflow exhaust on my 2.0L manual - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Where did the OP go? He owes us a video!!!

while we wait for OP to show us something, here's what it should sound like if he didn't do anything different:

sounds good. not too loud. just adds a bit of growl. I like it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by cfrp View Post
    sounds good. not too loud. just adds a bit of growl. I like it.
    easy way to solve that is with silencers
    fortunately i doubt cops will pull an ATS over for loud exhaust

ATS needs open headers...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEbmaGVYZsw

Its a CTS but man what a rumble. or maybe some shorty style race pipes, bet ATS turbo would sound like a Moto GP bike..

Sorry fellow forum members, I have not been around for a month and my camera was "lost" in a recent move. The MagnaFlow cat-back sysytem was purchased from and installed at the selling dealership of my ATS. It provides a more aggresive look at the back as the tips are bigger and stick out a bit more with no "downward angle tapering" as in the stock tips. The sound is nice, with a burble at idle and more growl under acceleration. Again, nothing too obtrusive, just a pleasant sound of performance. I just purchased my winter tire package which includes 18" Touren Flat Black "mags"...which will go nicely with the black (wrapped) roof. These will be installed this week. I will try to get pics of all these asap. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by acuraman View Post
    Sorry fellow forum members, I have not been around for a month and my camera was "lost" in a recent move. The MagnaFlow cat-back sysytem was purchased from and installed at the selling dealership of my ATS. It provides a more aggresive look at the back as the tips are bigger and stick out a bit more with no "downward angle tapering" as in the stock tips. The sound is nice, with a burble at idle and more growl under acceleration. Again, nothing too obtrusive, just a pleasant sound of performance. I just purchased my winter tire package which includes 18" Touren Flat Black "mags"...which will go nicely with the black (wrapped) roof. These will be installed this week. I will try to get pics of all these asap. Cheers!
    No worries!
    Thanks for the reply, does you system sound any different than the one in the video above? If it's different, please try to get us a video of it, even if its filmed with a smartphone camera.
    Can't wait to see the winter wheel package you want to mount!

dealerships selling aftermarket catback exhausts. interesting.

dealer purchase and install. Was your ATS bought from a Caddy dealer LOL...

Its not that uncommon TBH. I know for a long time ford has sold Roush Superchargers through its parts counters, techs will install as well...

Quote Originally Posted by antsy View Post
    dealer purchase and install. Was your ATS bought from a Caddy dealer LOL...

Its not that uncommon TBH. I know for a long time ford has sold Roush Superchargers through its parts counters, techs will install as well...
    pretty cool stuff. and they likely warrant everything too. more dealers should be accepting of modifications

12. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements