Just installed a cat-back magnaflow exhaust on my 2.0L manual
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Just installed a cat-back magnaflow exhaust on my 2.0L manual

I love my Radiant Silver 2.0 L 2013 ATS manual with moreno red interior. I ordered the Performance option, Navi, sunroof, and 18". I then had the top (roof) wrapped in black and just installed (at the dealership-Old Mill in Toronto) a Magnaflow exhaust. It now has a nice burble and a similarly nice growl under acceleration. I had the same system installed on my 2008 CTS 3.6, and it made the V6 sound and feel like a V8. In the ATS, the new exhaust can be felt in the seat of your pants, but not obtrusively, and the responsiveness of the engine appears to be crisper. The system cost $1,500 CDN installed and was worth every penny as it transforms the car further into "sporty" territory. Other than that, I have had the car 8 months and will now be purchasing winter alloys and tires from the dealer ($1,800 installed). They dissuaded me from fitting run flat winters by the way, due to cost. They reasoned that I would not have a spare winter, however I had roadside assistance. I do not regret this car purchase which was cross-shopped against BMW 3, MB -C class, Audi A4, and Infiniti G.

This all sounds very nice, but it would be great if you had some pictures and even a video to show off the new look and sound of your ATS. Does the new exhaust look much different or does it just make it sound different?

Quote Originally Posted by Slurm! View Post
    This all sounds very nice, but it would be great if you had some pictures and even a video to show off the new look and sound of your ATS. Does the new exhaust look much different or does it just make it sound different?
    What he said, lets see a video, i doubt there are many people out there with an aftermarket exhaust on their ATS's, time to finally see and hear one.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements

a video is needed!

Video or pictures or it didn't happen! Would be great to see/hear your ATS in action.

Where did you buy the new exhaust system? Is it from the dealership, or did you go to a tuning house? Do you have any other plans for your ATS once you get your winter tires outfitted?

there are actually a few of them on youtube i found

Vermont Tuning exhaust for the ATS 2.0T sounds awesome to me

The exhaust note on that is really nice, and it just gets better when you hit the gas and rev the engine. You must be super happy with that on your Cadillac ATS. Definitely an improvement over what the stock exhaust is.

I want to hear downshift and overrun, thats where the shivers come in

Quote Originally Posted by antsy View Post
    I want to hear downshift and overrun, thats where the shivers come in
    I also want to hear that along with some backfiring

12. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements