What do you really think of your ATS?

View Poll Results: Would you purchase an ATS if you could turn back the clock and choose over again?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would again choose an ATS (maybe a different one, but still an ATS). I am happy.

18 94.74%
  • No, I regret my decision. If I knew then what I know now, I would not have chosen an ATS.

1 5.26%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What do you really think of your ATS?

If you knew then what you know now, and if you could turn back the clock to when you bought your car, would you still choose an ATS?

So far, I am very happy with my ATS. Yet, I feel for those who have had problems. I want to believe that problems are few and far between. I also want to believe that GM will take care of their few customers who have problems, and that the problem resolution will result in people being happy with their purchase. Yet, this forum sometimes seems as if that may not be the case.

What do you say?

I'm glad to see the poll.

The reason the forums sometimes seems as you commented is simply because a much higer percent of unhappy owners will visit forums than happy ones. Unhappy owners search out forums to find solutions or to complain. So the poll won't tell what percent of owners are happy. But it may give a more positive impression than the sum of all posts because forums do have lurkers and lurkers are more likely to be happy with their car (remember unhappy forum goers almost always post complaints) and lurkers are probably more likely to respond to a poll than make a post (definition of lurker).
    Last edited by HoosierDaddy; 10-06-2013 at 03:47 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements

truth is that happy owners probably wont go on forums

forums are for enthusiasts and unhappy owners to complain and find resolutions.

Quote Originally Posted by cfrp View Post
    truth is that happy owners probably wont go on forums

forums are for enthusiasts and unhappy owners to complain and find resolutions.
    I don't know; I am neither an enthusiast nor unhappy. I am just a regular happy owner.
    Last edited by JavaGirl; 10-08-2013 at 06:39 PM.

It is just a scientifically proven fact. People are far more likely to voice disapproval than satisfaction. You know those phone numbers on products that ask you to call and let the company know how the product was? How often do you think people who are happy just phone in to voice how happy they are? Not often. In that sense it may be a better measure of how good the car is looking at how few complaints there are rather than how much positivity there is.

I've had mine for a week now and have been enjoying the ride.

Too early to tell but so far, this is a great car.

Quote Originally Posted by Truthiness View Post
    In that sense it may be a better measure of how good the car is looking at how few complaints there are rather than how much positivity there is.
    Your points are well-taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Truthiness View Post
    It is just a scientifically proven fact. People are far more likely to voice disapproval than satisfaction. You know those phone numbers on products that ask you to call and let the company know how the product was? How often do you think people who are happy just phone in to voice how happy they are? Not often. In that sense it may be a better measure of how good the car is looking at how few complaints there are rather than how much positivity there is.
    ever been on a BMW forum? most of that is a pure gushing love affair. I write letters to my cigarette company all the time to tell them I enjoy their products...

I'm not sure how science can measure the psychology of happiness, but I'm just a fisherman who don't know nothing.

As ATS matures and begins to get a loyal following of predominately younger owners we will see the forum perk up with all kinds of schenanigans from exhaust DIY's to someone stole my spare tire. Wait for ATS starting to show up used, give it a couple months.

Well, I don't know about a pure gushing love affair, but the responses to my polls have been overwhelmingly positive.

12. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements