CD Player for ATS - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanie1020 View Post
    Thanks, everyone! I see my new laptop (just bought last month) has 4 USB ports & an HDMI port but none for the SD card. I plan on buying the adapter that HoosierDaddy suggested. Definitely sounds like the way to go!
    Whoops -- just found the SD port on the front of my laptop!

Quote Originally Posted by Vseries View Post
    Yup, some new phones allow you to have expandable memory in the form of SD cards. So there's really nothing better than doing that, get the biggest SD card for your phone if it allows it, load up your music and take it with you in the car....win!
    To OP, if you have a phone with an SD slot and want to move the SD between the phone and anything else (like the car) be aware of the various SD form factors. A phone will almost certainly use a micoSD card while the ATS needs a full size SD. They make adapters which can be purchased with the microSD card but in the past (don't know if its still true), some of the microSDs in adapters did not work properly in full size slots. I'm not saying that applies to any current products, just you might want to research before buying. Also, in your case, you were having problems that could be phone related and could still happen if you are accessing the SD card thru the phone.

If anyone would like to sell their 2013 ATS CD player, I'm probably a buyer.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements

Hey- I would like a factory cd player for my 2013 ATS Luxury. If anyone wants to sell theirs, I might be a buyer.

6. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements