lost the "instantaneous mpg display" on the DIC ????

lost the "instantaneous mpg display" on the DIC ????

I just had the latest update performed on my ATS.

The "instantaneous mpg display" is no longer shown on the DIC.

Has anyone else had this happen???

Quote Originally Posted by dmetro View Post
    I just had the latest update performed on my ATS.

The "instantaneous mpg display" is no longer shown on the DIC.

Has anyone else had this happen???
    Hey dmetro,

I apologize that you are not seeing the instantaneous mpg display on your Driver Information Center. I would be happy to look into this further for you and get back in touch with your dealership regarding this concern. If interested, please send me a private message with your VIN, mileage, full contact info and the name of your involved dealership.

Kind regards,

Shane M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Shane,
    Thank you for your reply! I am going to the dealership next week & I will mention the issue to the Service Manager. Should I get no assistance I will contact you!

Dave Metro

4. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by dmetro View Post
    Shane,
    Thank you for your reply! I am going to the dealership next week & I will mention the issue to the Service Manager. Should I get no assistance I will contact you!

Dave Metro
    Hey dmetro,

You’re very welcome! Glad to hear that you are planning on taking your ATS in to your dealer so that they can take a look. I just wanted to reiterate that I would still be more than happy to look into this concern further for you and get in touch with your dealership on your behalf. If you do decide to reach out to me via private message, please be sure to include the requested information from my previous post.

Definitely keep us all updated here on the forum, and I will make sure to be on the lookout for any updates from you. As always, please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Shane M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

6. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements