Possible ATS owner...Few General questions.

Possible ATS owner...Few General questions.

Hello all.....This is my first post, I am looking to get just a little info on a 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0T. An opportunity to get a new car has presented itself If I want it. I am hoping this site isn't full of "trolls" and I can get some straight answers even-though I am not familiar with the ATS or its capabilities.

Basically I'm looking for something that is a smooth ride with some "luxury" features but still has the potential to put some HP down as well. I currently have a 2013 Civic Si that is supercharged. My numbers are 317whp and 250 wtq.(All stock kit. No added bolt ons...yet.) It weighs about 3000 lbs with me in it. So it feels pretty quick and it can handle its own. Clearly my SI doesn't have the "luxury" features of an ATS...(ex: Leather Seats and all) That I am now looking for but as
    for the speed its fast enough.

So I guess basically what I want to know...how do many of you like your ATS? Pros? Cons? I also would like to know, whats some mods that can be done to get a bump in HP? Maybe a known tune or two with bolt ons? Whats some average
    numbers seen with just basic bolt ons and a tune?

Thanks for anyone who helps me decide!

Quote Originally Posted by DerekJA View Post
    Hello all.....This is my first post, I am looking to get just a little info on a 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0T. An opportunity to get a new car has presented itself If I want it. I am hoping this site isn't full of "trolls" and I can get some straight answers even-though I am not familiar with the ATS or its capabilities.

Basically I'm looking for something that is a smooth ride with some "luxury" features but still has the potential to put some HP down as well. I currently have a 2013 Civic Si that is supercharged. My numbers are 317whp and 250 wtq.(All stock kit. No added bolt ons...yet.) It weighs about 3000 lbs with me in it. So it feels pretty quick and it can handle its own. Clearly my SI doesn't have the "luxury" features of an ATS...(ex: Leather Seats and all) That I am now looking for but as
    for the speed its fast enough.

So I guess basically what I want to know...how do many of you like your ATS? Pros? Cons? I also would like to know, whats some mods that can be done to get a bump in HP? Maybe a known tune or two with bolt ons? Whats some average
    numbers seen with just basic bolt ons and a tune?

Thanks for anyone who helps me decide!
    Bump. Dead forum?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

3. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements