\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Max Tire Height\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Hey guys,
\r\nI just picked up a 13 ATS 3.6 RWD Premium... so far it\'s a blast to drive.
\r\n
\r\nI\'m looking to pick up a set of wheels and snow tires off craigslist and wanted to know if they\'ll fit, since I can\'t find the info anywhere.
\r\n
\r\nThey\'re 225/50/R18s instead of the normal 40 sidewall on the 18s. I know this will add 1.8" to the height of the wheel/tire, but will this fit the wheelwell, or am I screwed? The wheels are 18x8s that are 5x115, so I know those will work. But will the 50 sidewall work, or do I need to keep looking?
\r\n
\r\nThanks
\r\njim\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[404385] = "404385,404385"; pn[0] = ",404385"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[31529] = "borrone821"; // -->

Threaded View

Max Tire Height

Hey guys,
    I just picked up a 13 ATS 3.6 RWD Premium... so far it's a blast to drive.

I'm looking to pick up a set of wheels and snow tires off craigslist and wanted to know if they'll fit, since I can't find the info anywhere.

They're 225/50/R18s instead of the normal 40 sidewall on the 18s. I know this will add 1.8" to the height of the wheel/tire, but will this fit the wheelwell, or am I screwed? The wheels are 18x8s that are 5x115, so I know those will work. But will the 50 sidewall work, or do I need to keep looking?

Thanks
    jim

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements