\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Steering wheel\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Hey guys, new to the forum. I have a 2013 ATS-4 2.0t performance. I love this car but the previous owner has worn down the steering wheel and I want to replace it. I have found a seller that has brand new 2016 ATS-V steering wheels with the same paddle shifters as my current car but I don\'t know if it would be a direct swap. All of the buttons are the same and both wheels look almost identical except the nice suede on the V model. Does anyone know if this swap is possible?\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[405002] = "405002,405002"; pn[0] = ",405002"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[31682] = "turbo_me"; // -->

Threaded View

Steering wheel

Hey guys, new to the forum. I have a 2013 ATS-4 2.0t performance. I love this car but the previous owner has worn down the steering wheel and I want to replace it. I have found a seller that has brand new 2016 ATS-V steering wheels with the same paddle shifters as my current car but I don't know if it would be a direct swap. All of the buttons are the same and both wheels look almost identical except the nice suede on the V model. Does anyone know if this swap is possible?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements