\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n 2017 ats\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Hi everyone,
\r\nI have a 2014 ATS 3.6L that I will be returning to GM in August. Over the past 30 months the vehicle has been in the shop a total of two months, many issue, required new fuel tank, steering column, tires, but the biggest issue was the vibration when idling and thanks to this group I saw a solution which the dealership accommodated. I would appreciate receiving feedback on the 2017 model, I am disappointed that I need to purchase the premium luxury model in order to get the 3.6L again. I am considering other manufacturers but I\'m reaching to members in the group to convince me otherwise. Thanks and BTW I live in Canada.\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; pd[411321] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #2\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Autolist\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Autolist is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Junior Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Jeez! Sorry to hear about the misfortunate situation. I wouldn\'t blame you for looking for alternative manufacturers. If you\'re still looking for a Cadillac ATS I would check this place out for dealer inventory:
    \n
    \nhttps://www.autolist.com/cadillac-at...er=year%3Adesc
    \n
    \nGood luck with your search!\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[412126] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #3\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n mz0yck\r\n \r\n
    \r\n mz0yck is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Junior Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n You\'ll likely have the same problems with a 2017 model year. It\'s the same car, very little has changed.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[410346] = "412126,411321"; pn[0] = ",410346"; pn[411321] = "410346,412126"; pn[412126] = "411321,410346"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[9626] = "JML"; pu[41873] = "Autolist"; pu[19530] = "mz0yck"; // -->

Threaded View

2017 ats

Hi everyone,
      I have a 2014 ATS 3.6L that I will be returning to GM in August. Over the past 30 months the vehicle has been in the shop a total of two months, many issue, required new fuel tank, steering column, tires, but the biggest issue was the vibration when idling and thanks to this group I saw a solution which the dealership accommodated. I would appreciate receiving feedback on the 2017 model, I am disappointed that I need to purchase the premium luxury model in order to get the 3.6L again. I am considering other manufacturers but I'm reaching to members in the group to convince me otherwise. Thanks and BTW I live in Canada.

2. Remove Advertisements
      CadillacATSForum.com
      Advertisements