Hello everyone!

I just purchased my first new Cadillac, a 2017 ATS 2.0T RWD Luxury sedan, in December and I'm looking forward to some modifications/customizations and fun this coming season! I am a Detroit, MI resident and native, although I am planning on relocating to the Fort Worth, TX area in a few short years (my fiance is completing the police academy this year and will be able to test into a TX department after working two years as a certified officer). In the mean time, I'm hoping to get into some new aspects of the automotive community. I have been an enthusiast for the better part of 20 years, but only recently started really getting into more niche areas of the culture. With the ATS, I'm looking to compete in autocross and potentially time attack events, and will be focusing the majority of my performance upgrades on handling. I am interested in hearing about vendors, products, events, suggestions, etc so please feel free to message me any helpful information!

In addition to the ATS, I also have a 2000 Chevy S10 getting a big power turbo build with a drag racing oriented focus.