\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Rob from Las Vegas\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Hello, I bought my 2016 ATS sedan a few weeks ago used. Just needed a decent ride for work etc. since I decided to keep the Camaro that I\'ve outgrown for every day use. I traded my CR-V for the Caddy.
\r\n
\r\nI did not do my homework and rushed my way into this lil Caddy. My black luxury model with sunroof is nice (and handles surprisingly well) but I wish I could trade it back due to the "buzzy" 2.5 4 banger. I\'m fine with it being an automatic but wish I had researched more and got the more powerful 2.0T since the gas mileage looks to be the same, plus would love the rush of a turbo and it would be easy to make a little quicker if I wanted to go that route down the road.
\r\n
\r\nAfter saying all that, I love the ride/luxury stuff in my ATS and maybe within a year or two I\'ll be looking for a 2.0T Coupe as I love the way the two door looks.\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[411922] = "411922,411922"; pn[0] = ",411922"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[47742] = "Bobberino"; // -->

Threaded View

Rob from Las Vegas

Hello, I bought my 2016 ATS sedan a few weeks ago used. Just needed a decent ride for work etc. since I decided to keep the Camaro that I've outgrown for every day use. I traded my CR-V for the Caddy.

I did not do my homework and rushed my way into this lil Caddy. My black luxury model with sunroof is nice (and handles surprisingly well) but I wish I could trade it back due to the "buzzy" 2.5 4 banger. I'm fine with it being an automatic but wish I had researched more and got the more powerful 2.0T since the gas mileage looks to be the same, plus would love the rush of a turbo and it would be easy to make a little quicker if I wanted to go that route down the road.

After saying all that, I love the ride/luxury stuff in my ATS and maybe within a year or two I'll be looking for a 2.0T Coupe as I love the way the two door looks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements