New ATS owner in Ft. Lauderdale FL.

New ATS owner in Ft. Lauderdale FL.

Hello All,

Just wanted to introduce myself. This is my first Cadillac. I own a 2.0T RWD and I am very excited about its potential. Anyone in the area that knows of a good Cadillac tuner, please forward me their contact info. I am looking into making a few changes and need some professional help. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jose

Quote Originally Posted by joser View Post
    Hello All,

Just wanted to introduce myself. This is my first Cadillac. I own a 2.0T RWD and I am very excited about its potential. Anyone in the area that knows of a good Cadillac tuner, please forward me their contact info. I am looking into making a few changes and need some professional help. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jose
    Hello Jose,

Welcome to the Cadillac ATS Forum and congratulations on your recent purchase of your first Cadillac! If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to send us a private message or email to socialmedia@gm.com. We are here to assist with vehicle inquiries and concerns. Enjoy driving your ATS.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Laura,

I see many people on this forum complaining about the same engine hesitation/stutter when the car is on idle. My car is also doing the same thing it has somehwhere between 8-9k miles. I am not mechanic guru but my father was and had a business for high performance vehicles. I can tell you for certain, this engine stutter has nothing to do with engine power as some Cadillac support engineers claim it to be. I think that answer is given only to quite the noise down. Can you please explain what the status on this issue is? Is this simply lack of a good tune by Cadillac? Or are we looking at a major factory flaw with the FI system somewhere? Any information would be very helpful. I will be honest, I was going to invest on making it look even nicer and this has most definitely put my plans on hold. It is a Cadillac after all. People purchasing these cars do not expect this type of instabillity. It makes me think twice before taking a long trip with it. Not the kind of feeling you expect to have when buying a Cadillac. I am sure you unserstand.

Best Regards,

Jose

4. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements