New ATS owner

Thread: New ATS owner

New ATS owner

hey all,

I just bought a 2014 ATS 4 3.6. The color is white and i'm trying to get some ideas of what to do to the car. Rims and tint...etc I just traded in my 2010 cts 4 3.6 black wagon. Loved the car and the looks but miles were getting too high. The wagon was all blacked out and was a head turner. So i'm looking for any and all ideas of how to do the same with a white sedan.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ditka View Post
    hey all,

I just bought a 2014 ATS 4 3.6. The color is white and i'm trying to get some ideas of what to do to the car. Rims and tint...etc I just traded in my 2010 cts 4 3.6 black wagon. Loved the car and the looks but miles were getting too high. The wagon was all blacked out and was a head turner. So i'm looking for any and all ideas of how to do the same with a white sedan.

Thanks
    Hello Ditka,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your recent purchase of a 2014 ATS! I hope you are enjoying your awesome Cadillac so far. We are here to assist and are more than happy to help the best we can. Don't hesitate to send us a private message to further discuss any concerns or questions you may have.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

I recently picked up the 2014 Cadillac ATS in phantom gray. I was wondering what people think about plasti dipping the wheels black and how it would look. I haven't seen a picture of the car with it but I just wanted to get peoples take on it

Thank you

4. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements

I think Phantom Grey with black rims would be a head turner.
    By plasti dipping, do you mean powder coating?

Craig in Utah

Quote Originally Posted by Nscala18 View Post
    I recently picked up the 2014 Cadillac ATS in phantom gray. I was wondering what people think about plasti dipping the wheels black and how it would look. I haven't seen a picture of the car with it but I just wanted to get peoples take on it

Thank you

6. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements