Trembling / shaking issue still exist ?

Trembling / shaking issue still exist ?

Hi Everyone,

I am about to purchase the ATS 2013 2.5L , I like the car with all of its aspects . However after a deep search ,

I have found about that trembling/shaking issue, and as far as I have come to understand that it is still pending with no real remedy !

So Please I need an your opinion whether to buy this car and take the risk ! ( I am outside of the U.S ) so it is even harder to fix something the headquarter coudln't resolve ! or there is no real risk and the issue has been overcome ?

Please help me I need to make up my mind at soonest .

do you mean at idle? I just got a 2.0 turbo 2013 former rental and the rental company never got the software update that Cadillac had a bulletin out on to fix

maybe that is whats going on?

Quote Originally Posted by CADDYME View Post
    do you mean at idle? I just got a 2.0 turbo 2013 former rental and the rental company never got the software update that Cadillac had a bulletin out on to fix

maybe that is whats going on?
    Yes I maen at Idle,

Well have you faced any rough idle ? I am going to buy my own ATS 2013 this coming week. I hope no issue attached to it

4. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements

Whatever you do, do not buy or lease a Cadillac ATS!

I recently purchased a new/demo 2014 ATS with 6,000 miles on it. The dealerships wife had driven it and they knocked $15,000 off sticker. It is a beautiful car and at 80/90 mph the car runs well and rides well. My problem is the rough idle. At a stop light or while car is warming up it shakes and several times it has chugged like the engine is going to stop. I have had it back to the dealership 3 times and all they say is the engine is running as designed. They cleaned the fuel system and injectors, but it did not help at all. They tell me the idle is set too low and only GM can change it with a software update. This needs fixed and fixed ASAP. No $52,000 car should shake while idling at a stop light.

I recently purchased a new/demo 2014 ATS with 6,000 miles on it. The dealerships wife had driven it and they knocked $15,000 off sticker. It is a beautiful car and at 80/90 mph the car runs well and rides well. My problem is the rough idle. At a stop light or while car is warming up it shakes and several times it has chugged like the engine is going to stop. I have had it back to the dealership 3 times and all they say is the engine is running as designed. They cleaned the fuel system and injectors, but it did not help at all. They tell me the idle is set too low and only GM can change it with a software update. This needs fixed and fixed ASAP. No $52,000 car should shake while idling at a stop light.

What a post i found now!Lily Boutique is an online boutique specializing in cute juniors clothing and Women's Clothing, Cute Juniors Dresses, Lace Dresses, Cocktail Dresses, Bridesmaid Dresses, and Party Dresses.For further Details please Click Here http://www.lilyboutique.com/dresses.html

10. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements