New ATS owner

Thread: New ATS owner

New ATS owner

Hi all. I'm Bert and I just bought an ATS with 2.0T and AWD. I'm looking forward to engaging in this forum. I'm also looking forward to driving it again. It's been in the shop for two days with a blend door problem. This may be a one-off problem because my dealer is working with GM engineers on a solution. Oh well, the SRX loaner is cool.
    Bert

Welcome the the forum! Congrats on the ATS and hope everything works out.

welcome bert

did you test drive any other cars before buying the ATS?

4. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements

This is the fifth and final time I try to respond. It keeps deleting everything

Please keep us posted on the issue and send a PM if it's not resolved satisfactorily for you. Thank you for your patience in resolving this situation. Your business with Cadillac is much appreciated. I hope this is resolved quickly and that you have a good week despite the concerns.

Matt,

Cadillac Customer Assistance

Crap! this pos deleted my post again!

I'm done here

Hi Bert,

None of your posts are being deleted. Im not sure what your troubles are. How are you trying to respond?

Stew

5 of 7 times I tried my text was deleted and didn't post. I received a notice that I needed to log in again.

can you take a screen shot of your actions when posting so we can track what is going on with your post being deleted. Take a screen shot of your post before and after when it is deleted with the log in again notice.

maybe its an account setting or your browser

i post on this forum all the time and dont have any issue

12. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements