Cadillac ATS with Spoiler Pics

Cadillac ATS with Spoiler Pics

I hadn't seen one with a spoiler until I visited the dealer today in Newport News, Virginia. They had two -- a White Diamond and Black Diamond. I'm not a fan of spoilers in general, and I certainly wouldn't spend $480 for this one, but it was better integrated than many others I've seen.

They also had one unit without CUE.

I got a look at the Caramel interior today, which is what I thought I would want, but while I liked the color of the leather, I didn't really like the striped pattern of the wood. I also saw the red interior for the first time, and I liked it a lot. They had one in Light Platinum/Brownstone, which I liked better than I expected. I've never been a big fan of black interiors, but the aluminum accents were nice. The Light Platinum/Jet Black was the only combo I didn't see.

There are definitely a ton of ATS build combinations, and I've found some interesting combinations at various dealers. The base model without CUE that I saw today had the 2.0 and Black Diamond paint as the only options, which I thought was interesting. There was also a pretty expensive 2.5 Luxury with with sunroof, extra-cost red paint and the optional 18" wheels (this one had been on the lot for a while based on its October inspection sticker). I'm surprised at how many 2.5s I've seen with premium, $1,000 paint. The way I see it, if I'm trying to economize by getting the 2.5, the last thing I'm going to spend $1,000 on is paint, considering there are no-extra-cost paint options.

3. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements