CUE - iPod Issues
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CUE - iPod Issues

Last edited by ATS CANADA; 04-28-2017 at 02:20 PM.

Last edited by ATS CANADA; 04-28-2017 at 02:20 PM.

ATS Canada.

We do take our products very seriously so it's good to hear. It is good to hear you like the CUE system thus far. If you have issues or concerns, please let your dealership know. The Canadian Cadillac Customer Line is 1-888-446-2000 if you any issues/concerns with your ATS. I hope all else is going great for you!

Matt,

GM Customer Assistant

4. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements

Last edited by ATS CANADA; 04-28-2017 at 02:19 PM.

They should always be upgrading the CUE system. There are always ways to improve it.

And I hope Cadillac constantly pursues this.

Last edited by ATS CANADA; 04-28-2017 at 02:19 PM.

I have an android phone and I'm still frustrated with the fact that when I first start the car and hit the voice command button, the system indicates "a device is initializing" and speech commands will not be available until initialization is complete... However the initialization never completes and I am always greeted with that abbreviated notice that the device is initializing notification when I hit the voice commands switch. An update for CUE to recognize android devices would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by ATS CANADA View Post
    CUE Update is complete. Nav works faster, and I like the Guidance Voice upgrade - a big improvement.

One nice fix is that it now only recognizes the media devices actually connected to the system, and does not cycle through the ones that are not. It used to be that you would have to cycle through every media devices choice, USB, CD, BLUETOOTH, etc - even if you had no CD in the player, or no USB plugged in.

CUE can now consistently find my iPod as a 'media device' on start-up of the vehicle. It finds the last track it was playing and the location on the track it left off when the car was shut off. Indexing issues seem to be resolved. One problem is that once if finishes that track, it starts playing tracks randomly from the music library rather than continue on with the Artist or Album.

Still - a huge improvement to CUE.
    Glad to know. Hopefully they keep updating the system to improve it. it seems like the biggest knock on the ATS is the cue so if Cadillac improves it to a level that everyone can accept it would be great.

I have always wanted to own a Cadillac. I look at the Cadillac brand as the absolute pinnacle of what the General Motors company is able to manufacture. This is my third vehicle I have leased in the last 5 years, and I have continued to stay with the brand because I find their vehicles to provide that signature “ride” and luxury that one would expect.

In November of last year, as my 2010 SRX lease was about to expire, I already had my mind set on leasing a 2013 vehicle. I had done my research, and the thing I was more excited about than anything else was this new, revolutionary tech product called CUE. Being a huge gadget freak who needs to be the first to own everything new in tech, I wanted the new SRX solely for that CUE technology. In fact, when I went to the dealership and said I was interested in the 2013 SRX, the dealer talked endlessly about how fantastic the CUE system was. No doubt, dealers had been properly trained to make CUE the main focal point when trying to sell these vehicles.
    Last edited by shawnmike12; 08-20-2013 at 04:48 PM.
    shawn

Quote Originally Posted by Thomrobbin View Post
    I have an android phone and I'm still frustrated with the fact that when I first start the car and hit the voice command button, the system indicates "a device is initializing" and speech commands will not be available until initialization is complete... However the initialization never completes and I am always greeted with that abbreviated notice that the device is initializing notification when I hit the voice commands switch. An update for CUE to recognize android devices would be greatly appreciated.
    New guy here. +1 to this. Very frustrating. I have a Samsung S3 so it's not like this is a niche market.

12. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements