Engine vibration or hesitation - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aselvan View Post
    Laura,
    Thank you for reaching out. I sent the details you have requested via private message.
    Thanks
    -Arul
    Laura,
    I am wondering if you have any update on assisting me with this. I have already provided all the details you have requested via private message few days ago. Let me know if you need any additional details.
    Thanks
    -Arul

Quote Originally Posted by aselvan View Post
    Laura,
    I am wondering if you have any update on assisting me with this. I have already provided all the details you have requested via private message few days ago. Let me know if you need any additional details.
    Thanks
    -Arul
    Hi Arul,

I apologize for the delay. I have been out of office for a couple of days. I received your private message and will continue to interact with you through that.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Service

I have 3.6 ATS Performance model.......no idle problems........idles smooth and so quiet you can't hear it. 1125 km on it.
    John H

4. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements

Been having somewhat the same probelm with my 2.5 ATS. When stopped at traffic light, can feel the car ideling rough-especially right after getting the the car-not as much after driving the car for a little while. Took it into the dealeship and they checked the seeting and said everything was to spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Felton10 View Post
    Been having somewhat the same probelm with my 2.5 ATS. When stopped at traffic light, can feel the car ideling rough-especially right after getting the the car-not as much after driving the car for a little while. Took it into the dealeship and they checked the seeting and said everything was to spec.
    This cannot be normal in any way for them to send you out with the problem still going on. You should try going to a different cadillac dealership just to get a second opinion or try contacting GM's online customer support. Ask them if there are any TSB's or anything covering it.

You might want to take a look thru this thread, seems like they might have fix. http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ling-idle.html

Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by Muffin View Post
    I am having the same issue as stated. Vibration or shake at a stop of any kind. This will be third time back to hill cadillac. There must some kind of fix for this. Does the CEO care. He should great car but this motor is unexceptable.i have 3 Kia motor cars 4 cylinder and NOT one of them do this and it's a cheaper car.what is the issue and what kind of feedback can we get instead of o we are so sorry. Enough is enough we need a resolution tried of hearing this is HOW THEY RUN. Are you kidding me. 40k plus dollars. Can't believe these comments from my dealer plus never can duplicate the issue unreal. Please advise to the members of this forum please on how cadillac can justify such a poor answer.
    Hello Muffin,

I apologize that you are experiencing an issue with the rough idling in your ATS. We are aware of the issue and we are documenting your concerns. We are working to create a solution to the concern. Can you private message me your name, contact info, VIN, mileage, and dealership you are in contact with so I can contact them about this? Thank you very much for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quote Originally Posted by Muffin View Post
    How do I private message you. Thanks
    Hello Muffin,

I help Gregory W. on these forums. There should be a "Private Messages" tab on the top of your page when you login. If you are still having difficulties, please let us know.

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Service

Just click on the Cadillac Customer Service name in blue and you will see a private message option with a letter image beside it.

Hum... I am sure there are other people like me who reads forums before making a decision about what to purchase. I have decided on the ATS and already put in an order. But after reading this particular thread and another one about rough idling and problems at stop lights, I am starting to wonder.

Laura M., get GM to help these people! Also, taking a conversation off the thread without customer follow-up here leaves everyone wondering what the status is for those people.

Has anyone here had a successful resolution to this problem? By the way, I ordered a 2014 2.5 L, and it was built last week and is sitting 4B00 Bayed in Lansing waiting on the train.

12. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements