2013 Cadillac ATS: Lousy Rear-View Camera - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have had my ATS for 5 days now. The back-up camera is bad compared to my Infiniti G37. I agree, Cadillac needs to install better cameras that don't look like the signal is being sent from Mars.

Good evening,

We've noted your feedback on the rear view camera. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and we hope you continue to enjoy your ATSs.

Sarah (Assisting Laura)
    Cadillac Customer Care

No need to be ignorant to posts that actually make sense, Yes they did a great job on lots of upgrades (chassis, 2.0T etc) but they did drop the ball on a few others (like the backup camera, only 1 set of clubs trunk) when you drop 50k on a car you earn the right to point out the few shortfalls so when you trade it in for the new model in 3 years all these will be fixed
    And I too only have 2500kms on my new awd ATS as well, so I am sure I will find a couple fixes I would like to see going forward as well

4. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by tstirling View Post
    No need to be ignorant to posts that actually make sense, Yes they did a great job on lots of upgrades (chassis, 2.0T etc) but they did drop the ball on a few others (like the backup camera, only 1 set of clubs trunk) when you drop 50k on a car you earn the right to point out the few shortfalls so when you trade it in for the new model in 3 years all these will be fixed
    And I too only have 2500kms on my new awd ATS as well, so I am sure I will find a couple fixes I would like to see going forward as well
    Keep us posted on those issues, seems like you plan on being a long term ATS owner. Would you ever consider going with a BMW or get back into an ATS after your current lease is up?

6. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements