Do you love your new ats?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thumbs Down Do you love your new ats?

I can honestly say I'm not in love with my ats for many reasons. I got rid of my 2010 escalade for the all new ats, maybe it'll take some time,idk? I own a standard ats, and I hate that Cadillac can put out a new model sedan with the cue system, which is an amazing feature, but without navi??wth!! I'm so disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    I can honestly say I'm not in love with my ats for many reasons. I got rid of my 2010 escalade for the all new ats, maybe it'll take some time,idk? I own a standard ats, and I hate that Cadillac can put out a new model sedan with the cue system, which is an amazing feature, but without navi??wth!! I'm so disappointed.
    Don't know what to say other then that you went from the biggest Cadillac sold new to the smallest Cadillac sold new, that alone will take some time to getting used to it. I'm in a similiar situation as I went from a GMC Yukon to an ATS, but unlike you I'm glad I got into a smaller vehicle as I was getting tired of driving a big SUV which 95% of the time was with me alone in the vehicle. Makes no sense to have such a big SUV if you don't really need it. Plus I'm glad I got back into a sporty car that handels well as I was getting tired of the truck handeling in everyday driving as well as the gas mileage penalty in the SUV.

I've just had my ATS for 3 weeks now, but you can't take it away from me. I bought it for performance, style, and luxury. I got the Performance model 3.6 V6 with navigation, and the crystal red colour. The V6 is smooth and all the technology adds to safety and convenience. CUE works well. But I've taken the time to read the owners manual and am learning the most important features first........every day I learn one more feature. Haven't experienced any problems. Very quiet on the highway. Seat vibration feature for lane departure and cross-traffic backing up warning is a nice feature.........much better than bells or buzzers. I look in the garage every morning to admire the style. John H

I've had mine for 3 days and I agree. Nice ride and great looks.

Big change you have undertaken. Like going from c130 to a glider plane. Once you settle into what you have, I'm sure you will enjoy. Plus it's the prettiest car on the market. I get comments almost every time I park!

I do love my ATS, I have had it about 6 months now and love the handling, the ride and the gas mileage. I have the base model, tried the 3.6 but didn't like it. I feel very comfortable in the base model.

Have had my ATS 2.0 for over 4 months now, and have to say it's probably the best handling vehicle i've ever owned.
    I'm not to crazy about Cue, and would much rather prefer knobs and buttons to control the climate,
    and audio system.

If it wasn't for this 2.5l engine vibration and or shake it would be great.BUT this is so sad that GM can't seem to fine the issues.other than this nice car waited 11 years for this and really disappointed about engine issue

Have you taken the car back to the dealer to ask about the engine vibration issue? I test drove a base model and thought the engine a good one and didn't notice any vibration, so maybe yours needs adjusting?

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    The reason Cadillac puts more features on some models than others is to differentiate the luxury levels. Maybe you should have bought a more upscale model?

11. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements