Thread: New Member

Hi everyone, new member from NC! I have a 2012 Luxury 2.0T ATS. Its Black Raven with Jet Black and brushed aluminum interior. After getting it I got 30% tint on all windows except the windshield. So far I love it, I've had 2 problems with it, I've had the idling tremble like I've read on here some others have and my glove box broke and would not open, but other than that I have absolutely loved it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2013 Black Raven 2.0T ATS Luxury
    - Jet Black Interior
    - 18" Forged Aluminum with Polished finish wheels
    - 30% Tint all around

Aluminum interior? Pics please. Black caddy's are very cool looking! I have the diamond white... Want black, but don't want the trouble of washing it 2+ times a week. If they ever solve that, I'm in for black

Hey dude welcome you here in this site,.
    Your attachment looking cool i appreciate and welcome you ,.
    Keep stay here shared like this more here,.

Metal Recyclers Brisbane
    Last edited by Chan Makhna; 11-06-2013 at 03:46 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new vehicle! An ATS is a great choice! I agree with HoosierDaddy, we would like to see some pics of the car as well. If you have any questions or concerns throughout your ownership process, please feel free to message Laura or myself privately here so we can look into it for you. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Welcome to the forum, lets see some more pictures!
    You made a good choice by going with a black ATS, black is one of the better colors.

Quote Originally Posted by ECU Pirate View Post
    Hi everyone, new member from NC! I have a 2012 Luxury 2.0T ATS. Its Black Raven with Jet Black and brushed aluminum interior. After getting it I got 30% tint on all windows except the windshield. So far I love it, I've had 2 problems with it, I've had the idling tremble like I've read on here some others have and my glove box broke and would not open, but other than that I have absolutely loved it.
    ECU Pirate,

Never too late for a congrats! How's the experience been?

William R.
    Cadillac Customer Care

I also have a Raven Black ATS with tinted windows. The tint looks pretty cool, and in the desert Summer it is a life saver, esp if you have a dark interior (I have the Morello Red and Black, with w/carbon fiber trim).
    Yeah, I have to wash it a couple times a week: nothing looks better than a black car when it is clean and polished, but it seems to attract dirt, doesn't it?

Craig in Utah

9. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements