Tire wear on Premium Model

Tire wear on Premium Model

Has anyone logged enough miles on the Premium model to check the tire wear?I am curious to see what the expected mileage will be with this wheel & tire combination.

Shouldn't be anything shocking unless your alignment is off. I don't think many have driven enough miles to wear down the tires. Unless you are driving like a monkey on crack.

Quote Originally Posted by cfrp View Post
    Shouldn't be anything shocking unless your alignment is off. I don't think many have driven enough miles to wear down the tires. Unless you are driving like a monkey on crack.
    The reason I asked the question is that BMW & Mercedes models with the staggered setup typically get 10 to 15 k on their tires.This is due to soft summer compounds and the inability to rotate them in a normal pattern.The same brands with all season tires typically get 40 K or more on the original tires.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements

I don't' like the run flat tires that came with my ATS, they are hard and jump in sport mode. I'm think of changing it for performance tires, i'm sure car will handled much better. What tires will you recommend. For cool air intake, that doesn't fault on check engine, any comments? Thanks

Not sure if the cold air intake will throw a code. If done right and if its made for the car it should not throw a code.

In the meantime you could look for a K&N high performance drop in filter.

For tire recomendations I would go for the Michelin Pilot Super Sports. The best daily driver extreme performance tires. Standard on the Ferrari 458 Italia.

7. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements