My first Caddie, love it!

My first Caddie, love it!

This is my first Cadillac and I went with the ATS 2.0T

Congrats!! I love my ATS! You will become a loyal Cadillac owner after this experience!

congrats and welcome to the forum.

what sort of gas mileage are you guys getting so far and has it been improving over time??

@wcbrown, what ATS model do you own?

4. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements

I have 350 miles logged. MPG was pretty low early on at about 10. Now I'm up to 22 in all city for most of the miles. It should get past 25+ or I will consider the sticker liars. But, the performance is totally worth a couple miles of MPG. Trust me. Such a fun car to drive. I've never been in a 4 banger like this 2.0T. Love love it. My fav car yet

I have the 2.0T 6A Luxury with 18" wheels. I have been getting about 23 mpg combined (mostly short city trips), but on a 100 mile trip through the mountains yesterday I averaged 37.2 mpg. I gassed up (with non-ethanol mid-grade), drove 100 miles at pretty much 60 mph with some town driving, then refilled at the same pump and did the calculating with paper/pencil. I drove conservatively, as I wanted to see what mileage the car was capable of. Not hyper miling, but taking it easy. Now I know, and prolly won't see 37 mpg again!

7. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacATSForum.com
    Advertisements